ClickNetworks are seeking self-starting New Business Development Managers based in Glasgow.
ClickNetworks is a rapidly expanding Managed service and Microsoft Cloud provider with an extensive portfolio of services and mid-market corporate clients.
ClickNetworks is dynamic organisation focused on delivering solutions that enhance business outcomes, we have developed Intellectual Property that elevates our solutions above our competitors. ClickNetworks have created a reputation in the market for being an innovator delivering world class service to our clients. Our can do culture drives the positive attitude of the ClickNetworks team, our sales people are highly respected with the entire organisation client focused ensuring the sales team are highly successful.
ClickNetworks’s client portfolio includes some well know names in the financial services sector as well as third sector and retail Main duties will include:
· Develop the sale pipeline and ensure that there are sufficient opportunities being generated to sustain a healthy pipeline year on year.
· Drive the qualification process and challenge the sales Director on the suitability of the opportunity.
· Support the sales Director to build and maintain profiles and account plans for key prospects.
· Work with sales Director and marketing Manager on targeted communication programs, data analysis driven proposals, creating contact opportunities, both tactically at prospect level and at a broader campaign management level.
· Be accountable for quality of execution of key sales events, including, client pitches.
· Work with the sales Director to structure the activity and drive the preparation, briefing documents, dry runs, logistical requirements and supporting sales documentation.
· Preparation of quality sales materials (including RFPs) delivered throughout the sales lifecycle. Ensuring continuity of approach and working with the sales manager to evolve key themes and messaging whilst constantly seeking creative and innovative ways to deliver the message. Skills and Experience Required:
· You will have at least 3-5 years in sales and have a successful track record. We will consider your application if you are from outside of the tech business as long as you have a demonstrable skill set in relationship management and networking skills.
· Experience of working in a sales environment, preferably for an IT Services, Financial Services, Cloud Services or Software company
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to produce high quality presentation material, and critique presentation technique and style
· High attention to detail and a strong commitment to detail and quality
· Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients Self-motivated and disciplined.
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
ClickNetworks are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to work as a member of a busy service desk.
If you are keen to advance your career within the IT support industry, to work for a dynamic and growing IT Services Company, then please apply.
1st Line Support job role: As 1st line Support Engineer you will act as the first line of service to customers, logging tickets via phone calls, emails and from a monitoring system. You'll be resolving 1st line incidents answering and resolving customer queries to a high standard. 1st Line Support job responsibilities:
As 1st Line Support Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring alerts from the service desk monitoring system are dealt with in a timely manner You will be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls for support and either resolving the customer problem quickly or handing the call to the right engineer.
You will manage the Support mailbox Escalate trouble incidents and work requests in line with departmental SLAs and procedures You'll ensure tickets are logged correctly whilst performing proactive and preventative maintenance Job pre-requisites ideal:
As Support Engineer, you will have a good knowledge of PC/laptop hardware 1st Line Support and remote troubleshooting experience Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 administration and configuration Active Directory admin Remote support of users in a virtual environment Exchange 2010 admin Supporting knowledge of MS Office products and remote printer troubleshooting Job benefits:
You will join a dynamic team, who offer training and career development within a fast-paced working environment. A great office working environment with team events.
Required skills · Windows
Want to know how we can transform your IT estate ? Contact us today